At a Glance
- Introductory price: only $10 (regular price $15)
- Access to an overview teaching video anchored by Tim Keller
- Access to all Era 3: Moses articles, quick-take videos, and assessment tools.
- The Era 3: Moses course is one of the seven BibleMesh biblical theology courses that teach the grand narrative of redemptive history – showing how Christ is revealed from Genesis to Revelation
- 24/7 access for 12 months to complete the course at your own pace
In the Era of Moses course, the descendants of Jacob became enslaved to the Egyptians. Delivered by the Lord God through His servant Moses, the children of Israel returned to Canaan, though not without incident.
The narrative of Era 3 – Moses is taken from the following books of the Bible: Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.
- Overview teaching video anchored by Tim Keller
- Quick-take videos by trusted pastors and theologians
- Articles on key events, characters, background, and theology
- Summary points (learning objectives)
- Recommended resources for further study
- Study session
- Multiple quizzes for assessment
Organized in a multiple lesson format, the course guides the student through video teachings, articles, summary points, recommended resources, study sessions, and quizzing modules.
What do I need to take this course?
You will need an Internet connection and a Bible.
Who is this course for?
This course is for those who know little or much about the Bible. It is designed for beginners and those who would like a refresher course to better understand the Scriptures.
Dr. Timothy Keller
Timothy Keller is the founding pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City, the chairman of Redeemer City to City, and a New York Times bestselling author. His best known books include, The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism and The Prodigal God.
Alistair Begg is senior pastor of Parkside Church in metropolitan Cleveland, Ohio, He has written several books and is heard on the radio program Truth For Life.
Dr. Philip G. Ryken
Philip is the president of Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois. Before that, he served as Senior Minister of Tenth Presbyterian Church(PCA) in Philadelphia. He received his Bachelors degree from Wheaton College, his Masters of Divinity from Westminster Theological Seminary and his Doctor of Divinity from Oxford University. He has authored numerous books, including commentaries on 1 Timothy (Reformed Expository Commentary) and Exodus (Preach the Word Series).