At a Glance
- Introductory price: only $10 (regular price $15)
- Access to an overview teaching video anchored by Tim Keller
- Access to all Era 4: Israel articles, quick-take videos, and assessment tools.
- The Era 4: Israel course is one of the seven BibleMesh biblical theology courses that teach the grand narrative of redemptive history – showing how Christ is revealed from Genesis to Revelation
- 24/7 access for 12 months to complete the course at your own pace
The Era of Israel course provides a theological overview of the events from the conquest of Canaan under Joshua, through the fall of the divided monarchy at the hand of the eastern empires. It was in this time period that Israel became a true political force.
The narrative of Era 4 – Israel is taken from the following books of the Bible: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel & 2 Samuel, 1 Kings & 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles & 2 Chronicles, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Hosea, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, and Habakkuk.
- Overview teaching video anchored by Tim Keller
- Quick-take videos by trusted pastors and theologians
- Articles on key events, characters, background, and theology
- Summary points (learning objectives)
- Recommended resources for further study
- Study session
- Multiple quizzes for assessment
Organized in a multiple lesson format, the course guides the student through video teachings, articles, summary points, recommended resources, study sessions, and quizzing modules.
What do I need to take this course?
You will need an Internet connection and a Bible.
Who is this course for?
This course is for those who know little or much about the Bible. It is designed for beginners and those who would like a refresher course to better understand the Scriptures.
Dr. Timothy Keller
Timothy Keller is the founding pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City, the chairman of Redeemer City to City, and a New York Times bestselling author. His best known books include, The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism and The Prodigal God.
Dr. J. Ligon Duncan
J. Ligon Duncan is the Chancellor/CEO of Reformed Theological Seminary and the John E. Richards Professor of Systematic and Historical Theology. He has authored of several books, including The Genesis Debate and Women’s Ministry in the Local Church.